Many businesses find it challenging to get the word out about what they do. Thankfully promoting your business doesn’t have to be hard.
The thought of how to get the word out about your business can be challenging. Promoting your business doesn’t have to be hard. Often action and activity is all that is needed to generate those all important new leads. Remember, near enough is good enough. Don’t wait for a flyer or newsletter to be perfect before you send it because often it will never get finished. Focus on why you’re doing the marketing and who your audience is and speak their language. Imagine you’re chatting to them.
Here are a few creative ways to start spreading the word:
- Send a monthly newsletter with industry tips and tricks, as well as information articles and announcements about your products and services.
- Give things away. Attend local shows and events and give samples or free trials away. Many people don’t know what they’re missing until they try something new.
- Become an industry expert by writing articles or speaking at tradeshows and other industry events.
- Plan an open house or customer appreciation event with opportunities for prospects to view new products, listen to industry experts, and receive hands-on trainings or demonstrations.
- Create a direct mail campaign that features different products or services each month, as well as discounts and exclusive discounts.
- Get social and communicate with your customers and prospects via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Ask questions and encourage and reward customer feedback.
- Distribute leaflets, flyers, postcards or door hangers as a unique way to spread the word about new products, grand openings, exclusive savings, etc.
- Include statement stuffers in all your mailings, invoices, etc.
- Become a sponsor for a local charity and encourage employee involvement with civic organizations.
- Create informational podcasts so prospects can learn more about your business at their leisure.
We’re here to help if you’re looking to update or create new marketing materials your prospects will love.
Contact Jason on 01202 830095 or email email@example.com