1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, Ocean Print & Design Limited may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any Ocean Print & Design Limited product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honoured.
Ocean Print & Design Limited collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Third Party Vendors
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Ocean Print & Design Limited collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding Ocean Print & Design Limited ’s services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Ocean Print & Design Limited, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of Ocean Print & Design Limited ’s site;
- to personalise some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Ocean Print & Design Limited and third parties;
- to invoice accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Ocean Print & Design Limited site or any Ocean Print & Design Limited product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Ocean Print & Design Limited, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Ocean Print & Design Limited site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Ocean Print & Design Limited’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Ocean Print & Design Limited limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Ocean Print & Design Limited does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Ocean Print & Design Limited does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to Ocean Print & Design Limited’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Ocean Print & Design Limited’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Ocean Print & Design Limited has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Ocean Print & Design Limited’s rights or property, other users of Ocean Print & Design Limited ’s website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to legal process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Infusionsoft stores data from website quotation requests and samples downloaded, if you subscribed to our mailing list your data is stored by Infusionsoft which are GDPR compliant.
Ocean Print & Design Ltd orders are shipped through Parcel Force https://www.parcelforce.com/privacy and DPD http://www.dpd.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.jsp who are GDPR compliant.
Ocean Print & Design Ltd provides a ‘unsubscribe’ option with every communication. Customers may request that all personal and order history data is deleted by emailing [email protected]
Ocean Print & Design Ltd and Infusionsoft will never pass your data to third parties.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Ocean Print & Design Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or in any other country in which Ocean Print & Design Limited or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Ocean Print & Design Limited will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Ocean Print & Design Limited’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
Ocean Print & Design Limited will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimising the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing Ocean Print & Design Limited about changes to their personal information. Ocean Print & Design Limited will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
Ocean Print & Design Limited will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
Access to Personal Information
Ocean Print & Design Limited will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
Ocean Print & Design Limited , PO Box 9179, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 9HT, United Kingdom
If Ocean Print & Design Limited is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or legally privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting Ocean Print & Design Limited as described above.’ Ocean Print & Design Limited will promptly correct such personal information.’